email@example.com - my hair is a crime.
1 tbsp of olive oil 1 medium onion, finely diced 1 clove of garlic, crushed 2 handfuls of baby spinach 2 tins of chopped tomatoes ½ tsp of salt ½ tsp of sugar 1 tin of chickpeas 1 tin of red kidney beans 225g of halloumi cheese, cut into 1cm cubes 4 large British Lion eggs
- Heat the olive oil in a large deep oven-proof frying pan or wide based oven-proof saucepan.
- Cook the onions on a medium heat until soft.
- Add the garlic and cook for approximately two minutes whilst stirring.
- Add the spinach then turn up the heat and immediately add the tinned tomatoes.
- Bring to the boil and then reduce the sauce to a simmer whilst adding the salt and sugar.
- Add the chickpeas and kidney beans whilst simmering.
- Toast the halloumi cheese in a separate dry non-stick pan (no need to add any oil but keep turning the cheese until all the moisture has evaporated and it’s nicely toasted on each side), then add to the bean mix.
- Simmer for approximately 15-20 minutes until most of the liquid has reduced. Do not allow it to go too dry and thick – if so, add a splash of water.
- Make a well in the bean mix and crack in an egg. Repeat with the remaining eggs.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes or if you want the eggs well done put the saucepan under the grill for an additional 1-2 minutes.
“The no-brainer library to use for adding OAuth 2.0 provider capabilities to your Elixir app. You can use phoenix_oauth2_provider for easy integration with your Phoenix app.”
“The purpose of the software is to serve as the simplest possible starting point for developers who want to build their own ActivityPub applications. I picked what seemed to me like the smallest useful subset of ActivityPub features: the ability to publish an ActivityPub-compliant feed of posts that any ActivityPub user can subscribe to. Specifically, this is useful for non-interactive bots that publish feeds of information.”
“A very simple reference implementation of an ActivityPub server using Express.js “
Let’s get real
Back to making some weird ass sounds!
Light rain throughout the day. (4.4 °C/5.9 °C)rain