Published · Last Updated · Tags baking
This recipe has been made by my mother for me and my brothers’ birthdays as long as I can remember. It was also called muffins without flour.
- 150g Butter, fluffy
- 150g Sugar
- 150g Nuts, ground
- 150g Chocolate, molten/not hot
- 5 egg yolks
- 1 Tablespoon Rum
- 50g Breadcrumbs
- 5 egg white foam, folded in
- Whisk the butter until it’s fluffy, alternatively you get to room temperature by letting it sit outside of the fridge for a while or by gently heating it in a microwave or waterbath.
- Add the sugar. Then heat the chocolate to room temperature and add it as well.
- Crack the eggs and seperate the yolk, add it together with the Rum and breadcrumbs.
- Make a uniform dough, then whisk the egg white until foamy, fold it in.
Put in muffin forms and bake for
25 - 30minat 175°C