- 250g Spelt Flour
- 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 100g Sugar
- 100g Butter
- 2 Eggs
- 150g Butter
- 150g Sugar
- 300g Chopped or Grated Nuts (Almonds, Hazelnuts)
- 1 Pack Vanillasugar
- 2 Tbsp Water
- 300g Apricot/Orange Jam
- Mix flour and baking powder, then add sugar, butter and eggs.
Put in fridge for
- Roll flat on greased baking tray
- Melt butter and mix with water and sugar, add nuts.
- Spread the jam on the dough, then add the nut mixture on top.
Bake on the lowest position at 160 °C for
25 minutes. The but mixture should become hard on the top, so keep baking if necessary.
Cutting and Garnishing
When the baking is done, let the whole tray cool down over night.
Then cut into palmsized rectangles and then into triangles. Melt chocolate and dip the edges or sides into the chocolate.
Cool to dry.