- 2 big radish
- 1 tsp chili flakes or 2-3 green chilis
- Mustard seeds, ground
- Fenugreek seeds
- Peel the radish.
Cut into long, fry-shaped slices, adjust the size to the jar they will be stored in, add salt, add to a pot, and put in fridge for
- Remove the excess water, dry with a towel or similar.
- Add chili flakes and ground mustard seed. Take a teaspoon of besar and pour it in one spot over the radish to make a mound. Do not stir yet!
- Fry methi with a lot of oil until black, pour over the besar.
- Add to a medium-sized jar.
Let it sit in the sun for