Chili flakesor 2-3
Mustard seeds, ground
- Peel the radish
Be sure to peel them, otherwise your achaar will contain a lot of fibers
- Cut into slices, add to a pot, and put in fridge for 60-90 minutes
Cut the radish in long, fry-shaped pieces, adjust the size to the jar they will be stored in
- After taking them out, remove the excess water that the salt has pulled out of the radish, dry with a towel or similar.
The salt will make the water come out
- Add chili flakes and ground mustard seed. Take a teaspoon of besar and pour it in one spot over the radish to make a mound. Do not stir yet!
- Fry methi with a lot of oil until black, pour over the besar.
- Add to a medium-sized jar.
Let it sit in the sun for