Food for thought: Depression is the cognitive suppression of alternatives.
Health 6 posts
Insight for today: If you lost all control in a situation and think you can’t do anything, you can always change your perspective. ☯️
Observations from today:
- When you’re smiling at yourself in the mirror at the end of the day, you must have done something right
- Today was a stressful day, but I was waaay less anxious than I used to be
- I have unlocked the ability to let a project rest when it’s time to sleep and not power through until I’m fucking frustrated and tired and go to bed unsatisfied
Lessons learned from todays clusterfuck:
- Output is king. It’s better to voice your emotions than getting eaten up by them.
- There are situations that you cannot control. Accepting that is healthy.