Health 15 posts
Mental Health, Depression, Anxiety, Happiness
“BrainEffect Vitamin D3+ Oil is a combination supplement of vitamin D3 and natural vitamin K2 in coconut MCT oil. Suitable for vegetarians and with a pipette for convenient dosing. 20 mL per bottle. “
In summary, if a product can get you to think of it, leading to some action that is easier to do than to think about, give you a reward for that action some of the time, and then compel you to commit or invest in it — you’re hooked.
Okay, today’s therapy session yielded one result: Settings boundaries. I managed to do this to a friend of mine and I’m pretty proud. Now comes level 2: Setting them to co-workers in a stressful environment. Added bonus: I really like them and the relationship to them makes it harder.
The recommendations below address the nutrients which are of more concern in vegan than omnivore diets, but they aren’t everything anyone needs to know about eating for optimal health.
Food for thought: Depression is the cognitive suppression of alternatives.
Insight for today: If you lost all control in a situation and think you can’t do anything, you can always change your perspective. ☯️
Observations from today:
- When you’re smiling at yourself in the mirror at the end of the day, you must have done something right
- Today was a stressful day, but I was waaay less anxious than I used to be
- I have unlocked the ability to let a project rest when it’s time to sleep and not power through until I’m fucking frustrated and tired and go to bed unsatisfied
Lessons learned from todays clusterfuck:
- Output is king. It’s better to voice your emotions than getting eaten up by them.
- There are situations that you cannot control. Accepting that is healthy.